Business Travel Consultant
Are you an experienced Business Travel Consultant based in the Hull area? Are you looking for a new challenge and the chance to work for one of the leading names in the Corporate Travel sector? Our client is a global Travel Management Company who are seeking additional Business Travel Consultants for their Hull office. Tasked with looking after the travel management needs of a variety of corporate travel clients, the successful candidates will possess strong GDS skills and a professional and motivated approach, along with with exceptional customer service skills. You’ll be motivated, committed and calm under pressure and will be able to thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment. In return, our client is offering a highly competitive salary plus excellent industry benefits.
For more information on this superb Business Travel opportunity, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Business Travel Consultant:
- Booking hotels, air or sea travel, and car rentals for corporate clients
- Responding to all nature of client enquiries in a polite and efficient manner
- Researching travel information, planning itineraries and advising clients
- Making amendments to bookings, including re-issuing and revalidating of tickets
- Utilising account management skills to retain and grow business
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience in the Corporate or Leisure Travel sector
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- In depth knowledge of a GDS
- Good geographical knowledge and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and account management skills
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Business Travel role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.