My client is a large global supplier of quality products, creative solutions and trusted brands to manufacturers of automotive, aerospace, marine, industrial and much more.
My client is looking for a Quality Engineer to support the companies management team in the day to day runnings of the business. The ideal candidate will have experience working within an automotive environmement. The ideal candidate will also have internal scrap reduction and pistol complaint management.
The duties for the role will involve:
- Maintaining meeting structures to ensure full quality representation at daily meetings
- Conducting statistical capability studies
- Conducting internal and external audits
- Maintaining and monitoring management systems
- Liaising and arranging visits to customers on qaulity issues from advanced quality planning processes
- Managing customer complaints
The individual must be a very hands on person, have excellent communication skills, the ability to cope under pressure and be familiar with all Microsoft packages such as Excel & Word.