Workshop Controller - Reigate Area
Goldman & Fine Group is looking to hire a Workshop Controller for a branch of a busy, popular auto repair centre in the Reigate area. My client is offering a competitive pay, great benefits and superb working conditions.
- act as deputy to the Bodyshop Manager
- control of day-to-day bodyshop operations
- provide timely, accurate customer estimates
- ensure jobs are fairly and correctly allocated to the technicians, according to skill levels
- update staff on performance and technical/quality issues
- work closely with the Bodyshop Manager and Office Manager to ensure work progresses efficiently through the workshop
- maintain company, manufacturer and insurance approvals to a high standard
The ideal candidate must have at least 5 years hands-on experience in a bodyshop, preferably with an MET Stripper/Fitter background, with good all-round knowledge. A clean, valid UK driving license and an excellent level of English are necessary. You must be able to manage your time and workload efficiently, working to a high standard, always with a professional attitude.
How to apply:
- click on this advert and submit your completed CV
- email your CV to Chet at Goldman & Fine
- call Chet at Goldman & Fine
- visit the Goldman & Fine website
If this is not the job for you, please send in your CV and we can discuss your needs. To find out more about our current vacancies, please call, download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app or check our website.