Care Home Manager
Position: Home Manager (Clinical/Non-Clinical) - £55k - Shropshire
Location: Telford - Care of the Elderly – 70 bed home
Salary Up to £55K per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced manager to manage a care home based in Telford. The home is a brand new service that has been designed for older people requiring residential and nursing care. The home has an excellent reputation within the local area. A homely and versatile atmosphere is enjoyed within the facility, with an extensive list of activities and events to provide recreational opportunities to the residents who are mainly elderly and suffer with the diagnosis of dementia.
• Overall responsibility of the home
• Staff management/ appraisals/ training
• Care plans/ reviews/ meetings
* Commissioning experience
* Management qualification
• NMC pin no. an advantage but not essential
• Proven track record of successful home management.
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Registered with CQC
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
• A basic salary of up to £55K (depending on experience)
• Performance related bonus scheme
• EXCELLENT career progression
About company/ client:
My client is a well respected, privately run group of residential and nursing homes for the elderly and those who also suffer with the diagnosis of dementia.
For more information on how to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Carly Walker on 01904 570050 or email a copy of your up to date CV for immediate attention to email@example.com