Newly Qualified Teacher
The Executive Headteacher of an "Outstanding" federation of schools is currently looking for driven and enthusiastic Newly Qualified Teacher s to join their team from September 2018. Based in Barnet the Inner London primary schools benefit from excellent transport links and green and spacious facilities.
What the school an offer you: - Newly Qualified teacher
- Supportive and friendly team of staff
- Highly regarded NQT program
- A range of CPD opportunities
- Generous Inner London weighted salary
- Multi form entry schools
- Positions across EY - KS2
Candidate requirements: - Newly Qualified teacher
- Completed a BA or PGCE in Primary Education by September 2018
- Driven and ambitious personality
- Ability to work well within a large team
Application: - Newly Qualified teacher
If you would like to be considered for these Newly Qualified teacher positions then please send through an up to date CV in response to this advert, alternatively feel free to contact Peter from Reeson Education on 02038410777 for more information.