IT Contract & Procurement Manager - £45k
1st executive are currently working with a leading outsourced Healthcare provider who are recruiting for a Contract Manager to work within their ICT function, where you will have the chance to lead and develop a team within category spend of £20m.
- Contract negotiation with key suppliers
- Managing stakeholders expectations
- Identify cost reductions within the IT category.
- Leading a small team within the function.
- Experience leading a small team.
- Proven background within an IT Procurement function
- Excellent track record of engaging and influencing key Marketing stakeholders
- Legal awareness of contract risks & drafting bespoke contract terms
- Ideally a Degree or completed/studying towards CIPS.