SEO Executive - Manchester - £18-24k
Highly regarded digital marketing agency, based in central Manchester, is looking for an SEO Executive, with at least 1 year's SEO link building experience, to join their team.
You will be responsible for the creation and execution of inbound link attraction campaigns and strategies, in line with Google best practices and in conjunction with other SEO activities, such as blog posting and on-page optimisation. Working alongside the existing team of talented SEO specialists, you will be required to come up with original and engaging link strategies and a variety of content for a range of clients in different sectors.
- Developing and executing link attraction campaigns on behalf of a range of clients
- Research, define and contact potential new link opportunities on a 'quality over quantity' basis
- Creating a variety of engaging and unique content to drive and deliver new backlinks for client websites
- Feeding link opportunities back to the rest of the team where appropriate
- Conducting blogger outreach for relevant link opportunities and developing relationships for recurring publishing
- Conducting competitor analysis, including competitor link profiling
- Regularly updating client blogs
- Keyword research
- On-page optimisation including page titles and meta descriptions
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- An understanding of the SEO process, particularly the value of links
- A strong understanding of definable qualities of a 'good' quality link vs a poor link, which you will be able to demonstrate and describe using relevant metrics
- An understanding of link types and link diversity, including the difference between follow/no follow links, balance of text/image/other links, anchor text variations etc, and the value associated with each type
- Understanding of the KPIs associated with SEO
- Experience in delivering high quality links consistently for a range of clients in varying sectors
- Understanding of the evolution of links within the SEO process, including what constitutes quality link building activity in 2018 and the background history of backlinks
- A creative approach to work and ability to 'think outside the box'
- Competency in the production of written and visual content, including articles, infographics and imagery
- Ability to quantify the quality of websites for prospective links
- Experience in reaching out for guest posting and guest author opportunities
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-respected agency working on highly visible clients and campaigns.