We are looking to recruit a Care Assistant, part time, in the Sidcup area.
1. Assisting getting up in the morning including washing/bathing and dressing and maintaining personal appearance.
2. Assisting with undressing and getting to bed in the evening.
3. assisting with preparation of meals, drinks and snacks when necessary.
4. provide assistance with toileting and changing clothes and/or bedding where necessary.
5. To maintain commodes when necessary.
6. Provide assistance with other tasks of personal daily living that you cannot manage and provide general support as part of a caring team
7. Assist and encourage the management of medication or administer where necessary and appropriate, and monitoring health related conditions such as dietary & fluid intake.
8. To help service users with mobility difficulties, or other physical disabilities, including incontinence.
To apply for the role of Care Assistant, please click APPLY now and send CV.