Our client, a leading Commercial company based in Chertsey, are currently recruiting for a Tax Compliance and Reporting Analyst on a permanent basis. In order to apply you will ideally be a Qualified accountant who has worked within a top 20 practice firm.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that tax compliance across EMEA is monitored and issues identified and resolved
- Ensuring that all matters relating to UK corporate tax compliance and reporting standards are met, and be a point of contact, both internally and externally, for UK corporation tax matters
- Supporting HR to ensure PAYE obligations, in particular the PSA, are met
- Overseeing the third party tax compliance outsource providers
- Ideally you will be a Qualified Accountant - ACCA, ACA or CIMA
- Experience of working for a top 20 practice firm - this is highly preferred
- Proven experience within tax compliance and reporting including tax reporting and corporate tax compliance across EMEA
- Past experience of being responsible for UK tax compliance and reporting purposes
If this role is of interest please apply today!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.