Credit Controller (immediate start)
I am currently assisting a market leading company in the Uxbridge area with their search for a flexible and well organised Credit Controller to join their busy team.
This role offered on a temporary, ongoing basis with an immediate start.
Duties are as follows:
- Process payment information
- Identify invoice information to apply payments to appropriate receivable items
- Research and resolve issues where the remittance advice does not clearly identify the purpose of the payment.
- Produce routine reports, schedules, and summaries for management as required
- Ensure controls are performed as required by process
- Support period end financial closing activities
- Speak to customers to chase for payments.
Excellent attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines is essential in this role.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Good Excel skills
- A proactive and organised approach to their work
Please submit your CV for immediate attention
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.