Year 1 Teacher
Are you passionate about teaching and learning?
Are you deeply committed to releasing every child's potential and determined to make a difference every day?
Do you have experience working with pupils in KS1?
Reeson Education are working with a lovely three form entry Primary School based in Brent, North West London who are currently looking for a highly motivated and dedicated teacher to join their dynamic, talented and supportive team starting after Easter for a lovely Year 1 class. The school are seeking a teacher who is passionate, who can be flexible and embrace a challenge.
The school has a talented team of experienced teaching and support staff, they have a reputation for ensuring progress and development for all pupils, and a fabulous new building with purpose built facilities. The future for all pupils who attend the school is bright, and the school aim for the children to aspire to be the best that they can be.
If your values and ambitions match the above ethos we would love to hear from you!
In return you will receive:
- A school who will allow you to be creative and support your professional development
- Enthused, well equipped and well behaved children
- A competitive employment package
- Forward thinking, nurturing approaches that encourage you to take risks in your own career progression
- A network of partnership schools and the subsequent support and opportunities this provides
- An audience for your ideas and support for the pursuit of your work related interests
If you believe that this is the role for you please send your up to date CV to Ruby at Reeson Education for an immediate interview!!