Document Delivery Manager (Document/ Agile)
We currently require the services of a Document Delivery Manager to work for a well respected client based in Horsham. (Can work 3 days from Horsham, 2 days Remote)
Key skills required:
Background in Print, Insurance/Banking, Document Composition, Transformation of Customer Communications/Documents.
Does the role involve any travel?
Yes - London once a fortnight; Liverpool infrequent; possibly Glasgow
What systems knowledge/experience would be beneficial?
Systems/tools experience in Document composition e.g HP Extreme
This role is centred on how we communicate with our customers, through the customer journey via a range of communications media e.g. policy documents, letter, emails and SMS, video
Jobs like this involve supporting the business by managing the relationships of key suppliers who provide the system solutions and services and a diverse internal stakeholder base.
You will split your time between engaging with key suppliers and teams across the business, building strong relationships and ensuring that not only the service being paid for is received but is of the expected quality and value and supports and agile and cost effective delivery.
Your role will be to ensure that for each stage our business requirements are detailed and benefits defined.
In parallel, you will work to shape the future change model to maximise ongoing re-use of communications assets and templates, by defining change assessment, implementation and delivery of change.
You will work in an environment where you will be regularly visiting a wide variety of locations and business areas internally and externally.
You will enjoy using your strong communication and relationship building skills to deliver change capability across the business and shape the governance and agility model for the future.
Jobholders are typically responsible for:
· Ensure our communications estate keep pace with innovations in the marketplace, changing customer expectations and our ambition to be digital first
· Work collaboratively with the Customer Experience team to identify ways to optimise customer communications across the customer journey to drive improved customer outcomes and print and post efficiency.
· Define and agree project scope inputs, outputs, and timescale, quality and cost criteria to deliver on agreed targets across each of our Transformation transitions.
· Planning, managing, monitoring and reporting on the Transformation programme to ensure effective delivery as the product owner. This includes input into business requirements, testing criteria and implementation checklists, attendance at change forum and agile change ceremonies
· Work in partnership with external document composition and distribution suppliers and internal teams to support delivery of the Transformation project in line with the agreed UK PL Roadmap
· Agree metrics and standards for monitoring and managing performance of suppliers and supporting the achievement of measureable benefits
Top 3/4 Evaluation Criteria (Hard Skills)
1) Previous role involving Supply Chain / supplier management activity
2) Experience within a number of business areas (ideally operational / technical) or external equivalent / evidence of delivery across multiple areas
3) Experience of implementation / roll outs
4) Proven experience of setting up / forming / shaping governance frameworks
5) Experienced of working within an Agile environment
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.