Gate & Barrier Automation Engineer
My client is a highly successful Midlands based Gate & Barrier installation company.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a home based Gate Automation Engineer to join this growing team, covering the Manchester and surrounding areas. This field based role will be a demanding position, working under pressure and to strict deadlines. You will have the responsibility of installing new Gate Automation Systems or undertaking the maintenance and service of existing gate & barrier systems, working individually or as part of a team as required. Working with commercial clients, this will be a customer facing role, and as such fluent English both spoken and written is a must. This will help when delivering detailed and accurate reports to the Office.
As a service and installation engineer, duties will vary on a day to day basis, and as such you must be conversant with the Installation and Service of Automatic gates, Access control or gate entry systems.
- Previous experience with Gate Automation, ideally manufacturers including CAME, FAAC, BPT or similar.
- Valid UK Driving License.
- Knowledge of Door Entry Systems/ Access Control Panels/ Door Automation systems would be beneficial.
- Have good knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety aspects related to any gate/ door automation
- Act responsibly and with necessary care for himself, the property of others and his team
- Experience in fault finding, installing, maintaining, and servicing automatic gates, barriers,
Ref Code: Ref: JU17946
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Mark Smith to ***************************** or call *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960352782