IP/VOIP Technical Support - Manchester
IP/VOIP Technical Support – Manchester
Salary: £20,000 - £26,000 + On call + O/time + Bens. £35k package
IP, SIP, Cisco, ADSL, Ethernet, Broadband, RIP, OSPF, BGP, 2nd Line, Training.
My client, a leading and fast growing telecoms company, is looking to recruit an IP Telephony /SIP Technical Support to join their expanding team.
The ideal candidate would have a strong background in Broadband (ADSL, FTTC, Ethernet) support and fault finding and/or have supported IP Telephony (VoIP). The individual must have remote support experience but could also have come from a field role.
- Broadband and/or IP Telephony (VoIP) Support.
- IP/Cisco, CCNA.
- Must have worked in a remote support role.
- Must have good communication skills
- Excellent understanding of VoIP platforms, ADSL, FTTC and Ethernet.
- Networking background.
- Receive and correctly log customer reported service faults and fix or escalate as necessary.
- Ensure all faults are progressed & cleared within SLA.
- Keep customers regularly updated during the period of their open fault.
- Jeopardy manage provision activities to ensure actioned within SLA.
This role has multiple avenues of progression; Management, NOC, Field Engineer, Service Improvement and much more. My client is very focussed on ensuring that employees are rewarded for going the extra mile, accreditation/training and are also given the option for promotion.
If you feel your skills and experience are a good match for this position, please apply now.
Broadband, ADSL, WAN, Data, 2nd line line Support, Cisco IP, Fault logging, Ethernet, Escalation, Fault finding, SLA, IPT, Jeopardy manage.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960353264