Purchase Ledger Clerk
A fantastic opportunity has come up for a driven Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a successful and growing business within the North Leicestershire area.
As well as an excellent career opportunity, you will also be given extensive training in a support and friendly working environment.
A growing business based in the North Leicestershire area, who now have an immediate requirement to strengthen their Purchase Ledger team by bringing in a proven clerk on a permanent basis.
The role will include a variety of duties including:
- Processing high volumes of invoices ranging in high and low values
- Complex statement reconciliations
- Investigating and resolving invoice and payment queries for suppliers
- Assisting with the accurate and timely delivery of the payment run
- Supporting the period end reporting process
- Ad hoc accounting projects and administrative duties
The successful candidate must have previous commercial knowledge and exposure to all aspects of purchase ledger.
You must also be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing in order to effectively resolve issues and build relationships.
Accuracy and attention to detail are critical to this position, as are a strong work ethic and investigative approach.
Excellent accounting career opportunity and stability, excellent salary, car parking