HEAD OF PR - PAYMENTS / FX (B2B)
TO £75 + BENS + BONS
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at one of the most talked about FinTech companies in London for a Head of PR to join them on a permanent basis. Working closely with the Executive team and reporting to the Global Head of Marketing, you will responsible for managing overall PR strategy which includes managing agency relationships and the associated budgets. There is a genuine chance for the successful candidate to develop into the spokesperson for the company, being the recognised face of the company at global media events.
- Work closely with our CEO and CFO to ensure our investor relations, corporate relations and public relations strategies are fully aligned and supporting each other
- Manage external agencies to secure positive media opportunities to support business strategy.
- A key internal point of contact for, research, planning, implementation and evaluation, answering media enquiries.
- Confident to interview and engage with the media to represent the company as a whole.
- Leading the communications business strategy to attract prospective clients - ensure a marketing calendar is maintained in order to optimise potential communication coverage in press
- Manage the Events Manager (based in an International office)
To be considered for this role, candidates will have proven experience with B2B PR and events management, ideally gained within a Payment, Financial Services or FinTech environment. Senior management and leadership experience is essential. You will be driven a self-starter and will be able to get up to speed with the company processes quickly.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.