Part Time Accounts Payable
My Client, who is in the transportation sector are seeking an accounts payable assistant to join their team on part time basis, they are paying £13,250.
The role will be 4 days a week, 5 hours a day, however this can be flexible.
Duties will include:
- Entering of invoices, and managing authorisation
- Creating payment runs and entering into Barclays and Western Union
- Maintaining and adding to supplier address book
Managing creditor ledgers
- Answering supplier queries
Issuing self-bill invoices and credit notes
Some credit control
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in similar positions.
- Studying AAT
Please submit your CV in word format. Please note this role is based in Staines. Please only apply if you live within a commutable distance.Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.