Internal Auditor required for a globally recognised business based in their European Head Office in Bracknell. The company is seeking a highly motivated Internal Auditor to join their growing Internal Audit team. The role will be focused on the businesses Licensee operation globally and will require the incumbent to travel between 20 - 25% annually.
The responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Planning, executing and reporting on Licensee audits to ensure Licensees are properly reporting revenues and operating in accordance with their Agreements.
- Preparing, requesting, collating and analysing pre-audit documentation prior to visiting the Licensee's location.
- Performing risk assessments.
- Obtaining a detailed understanding of the Licensee's key processes, systems and records and then testing to ensure revenues have been correctly reported. This may include reviews of audited financial statements, underlying accounting records, federal and state/local tax records, rental agreements and transactional history from the Licensee's systems.
- Comprehensively completing audit programs, records of work done and obtaining sufficient and reliable audit evidence to support audit work and findings.
- Conducting audit closing meetings with Licensee Management upon completion of the fieldwork.
- Preparing audit reports for Audit Management review within specified timelines.
- Working effectively and efficiently with others members of the Internal Audit department, as well as other departments, in conducting the audits.
The successful candidate will have Audit experience from a top accounting firm, ideally with Royalty / Licensing experience although this is not essential. You will be ACA / ACCA qualified and able to commit to the travel element of the role. My client can offer an exciting accelerated career path for the right individual.