Based in Watford, Hertfordshire, our client is an established and recognisable company looking for a Management Accountant to join their newly created team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit an ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified Accountant with previous management accounting experience who will be joining a newly created Management Accounting function. The job will involve producing monthly management accounts through journal postings, reconciliations and investigations.
This company is a successful, high profile business with multiple sites across the UK. They are market leaders within their sector and are always looking to grow their company and develop their staff.
The successful individual will have excellent communication skills with great attention to detail. It is essential the candidate has good problem solving skills and can think critically. The candidate must be self-motivated with strong Excel skills and previous technical accounting experience. A proven ability to build relationships with colleagues at all levels is essential as is the ability to challenge existing practices and drive improvements.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of monthly accruals and prepayments
- Preparation and posting of journals
- Preparation and review of monthly reconciliations and investigation into differences
- Production of trial balances and monthly cost centre and company management accounts
- Management of the department month-end timetable
- Support internal and external audits
- Supporting and upskilling other members of the team
For more information about this role or any other Management Accounting jobs in Watford, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability