French Speaking Finance Supervisor
We are currently recruiting for a French Speaking Finance Supervisor to join a fast paced distribution company based in the West Midlands. The role entails speaking to client contacts and suppliers across France, so the ideal candidate will preferably be a native/fluent French speaker.
We require a French Speaking Finance Supervisor, who will be responsible for resolving a range of complex invoice queries to ensure prompt payment. This opportunity would suit an energetic and professional individual who has the ability to work in a complex and dynamic finance department, as well as manage a small team.
Main Duties of the French Speaking Finance Supervisor will include:
- Managing a small team of Account Assistants
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to maximise cash flow
- Creating reports on aged/historic debt for the Senior Manager Team
- Building a strong relationship with international suppliers
- Cash allocation onto the accounting system
- Sending out a variety of payment reminder letters and emails
To be considered for the role of the French Speaking Finance Supervisor you will have:
- Fluent/Native French written and verbal communications skills
- Previous experience of managing and coaching a team
- Previous experience of working in a customer service, sales or collections environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging finance environment
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at