Digital Marketing Executive
Job Title: Digital Content and Marketing Executive
Location: Wimbledon, London
Salary: £23,000 - 27,000 + benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Executive to join a fun and growing organisation based in Wimbledon.
Are you passionate about innovation, social media savvy and great at multi tasking? Do you have impeccable communication and organisation skills, attention to detail? Are you self motivated and strong team player that can also work well independently?
Then look no further - apply now!
Email Marketing, website updates and content management
- Design and manage the monthly newsletter content, campaign and event mailshots
- Data and analysis driven, track ROI to increase email open rates/conversion rates
- Review and analyse the company's community, user experience and access analytics from the website, annual report etc to enable focused development of content and ongoing improvements to the communication channels
- Converting visitors into qualified leads and future customers
- Ensure all online content is produced from an SEO perspective
Social Media Management
- Develop low-cost, high-impact social media initiatives that help build audience, promote brand and drive engagement
- Content creation including articles, blog and news posts, infographics, surveys, and company pages and profiles
- Weekly, monthly and ad hoc analysis and reports on digital activity
Graphic design / Media
- Design event collaterals including, exhibition stands, flyers and promotional give-aways
- Video production - adept at producing and editing short video clips for use online
- Format dynamic, on-brand PowerPoint presentations for conferences/speaking events
- 2-3 years digital content creation with experience in email marketing
- At least 1 years' experience in managing corporate social media channels
- Design knowledge and basic experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Exceptional Word and Powerpoint skills
- Experience of analytical tools such as Google analytics, Hotjar and good knowledge of SEO and SEO tools.
- Competent in copy-editing and formatting assistance during the creation of marketing materials
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.