Primary Teacher- Year 3
Do you want to be part of a supportive and progressive team?
Are you a primary teacher looking for your next role?
A local school in Swindon is looking to appoint a Year 3 Teacher to start work on a full time basis at Easter, covering maternity until the end of the academic year.
The school is a two form entry primary school in Swindon with an excellent reputation, having been rated as 'Good' in the most recent Ofsted inspection.
The teaching staff provides a wide range of stimulating activities, taught through an engaging curriculum, catering for children of all abilities.
This is a challenging, yet rewarding role which will provide you the chance to work in a great team of practitioners, who will support you throughout your time there.
The successful applicant will
* Have QTS and at least 6 months experience teaching in the UK.
* Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
* Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
* Be willing to be fully involved in the life of the school community.
* Have excellent organisational skills.
* Be able to form strong relationships with parents / carers.
* Your role will consist of guiding children in Key Stage 2 to further their development and understanding of the National Curriculum.
* Communicating with parents and carers over pupils, progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events.
Are you an inspirational teacher looking to join a dynamic team? If so, don't hesitate, apply today.
If you know of other education professionals looking for supply, long term or permanent work, you can also receive £100 worth of ‘love to shop’ vouchers every time you recommend a friend or colleague to Class People
For more information or to apply, please contact Valeria today on or email .