I’m currently working with very well established financial services lenders who are now looking for an experienced sales executive to work within their face paced lending department.
Key purpose of this role is to deliver an outstanding service to new and existing commercial customers, maximising all sales opportunities.
- Develop sales opportunities through contact with commercial customers who have loans which have been redeemed, or are due to be redeemed to establish the nature of their business, growth plans & future needs
- Establish long term relationships with particular customers, contacting them at appropriate points to review any funding requirements
- Accurately assess inbound enquiries, maximise sales opportunities and understand the customers requirements to discuss all available products
- Represent the company brand and values in all contact with customers so that customer retention and repeat business is maximised
- Assess customer requirements, applications and affordability so that all business is completed promptly meeting underwriting requirements
- Actively manage a sales pipeline ensuring customers receive the required updates and cases fund within the desired timeframes
- Work closely with other business departments to ensure a seamless customer experience • Maintain accurate working knowledge of the Group's current product criteria & underwriting processes
Skills and experience required:
- A background in telephone or face to face sales
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Experience in relationship building
- Experience of working within Financial Services and/or commercial lending would be advantageous