IQA / Tutor - Bristol Centre
IQA/Cover Tutor – Functional Skills & Employability
Type: Full-time, Permanent, Bristol Office Based
t2 group is one of the UK’s leading training and coaching organisations.
Working in a busy city centre academy in Bristol where we deliver training programmes for 16-24 year olds to improve their Maths, English and Employability skills to progress them into an apprenticeship.
·IQA verification of city and guilds functional skills from entry level – level two
·IQA verification of city and guilds employability awards and certificates from entry level – level two
·Act as cover tutor for classes as required – approximately 20 weeks per year
·Standardisation with tutors around delivery of the qualifications
·Observations of Teaching Learning and Assessment, providing feedback and creating development plans for all tutors
·Data management around learner satisfaction and feedback
·Preparing, monitoring and invigilating functional skills exams on a weekly basis
·1:1 functional skills support for learners as required
·Checking quality, grading and inputting of learner reviews
·Various other duties associated with teaching / IQA’ing.
- Qualified to Verifier level (D34 / V1 / L4 TAQA or equivalent qualification
- Relevant occupational teaching background and experience
- Ideally qualified teacher Teaching qualification (eg. PGCE, DTLLS,CTLLS etc)
- Highly motivated team player with the ability to motivate others
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects
- Able to remain focused under pressure and meet challenging goals and deadlines
- Driven, determined and results focused
- Acts with credibility and integrity
We are IIP accredited and are committed to equality of opportunity and diversity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80192580