Barker Munro are delighted to be working with this established and successful insurance company who are currently looking to fill the role of Motor Pricing Manager within their office in Kent.
As the Motor Pricing Manager you will head up a team of 3 pricing analysts and assist the Group to ensure that they remain at the forefront of Pricing.
The key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
• Manager the pricing across the group and support day to day trading performance targets
• Deliver recommendations to improve the group's pricing performance and longer term pricing capability
• Review and improve existing MI, in conjunction with third party suppliers
• Lead a team of 3 pricing and senior pricing analysts
• Ensure that all pricing action is appropriate and that all changes give the expected outcomes
To be successful in the role of Motor Pricing Manager, you will need to have previous experience within Motor Pricing. You will also have a good working knowledge of SAS, Emblem and Radar or a combination of these.
You will ideally have previous experience (2 years) of leading and managing a small team.
If you would like to be considered for the above role, please send your CV to us at Barker Munro Recruitment using the relevant links.