Senior Java Developer
Senior Java Developer - Nottingham
£50000 - £60000 plus 10% bonus, £5k relocation package and 2 days working from home
Our client, a global FTSE 50 business in Nottingham, are looking for a Lead Java Developer. Joining the Software Development Department, you would be responsible not only for all aspects of the development lifecycle on a range of projects, but also for providing guidance and support to junior members of your team.
- Production of Technical Designs and Specifications.
- Translation of business requirements into a sound technical solution which meets customer requirements.
- The programming of new complex programs/systems and amendments to existing ones
- Technical competence within a delivery platform (Windows, Linux etc.)
- Awareness of different development methodologies and a range of technologies
- Pre and post-sales technical support for customers.
- Technical support/assistance for feasibility, estimating and scheduling of projects.
- Provide appropriate technical updates, regarding your own or team's delivery specifically targeted to applicable stakeholders.
- Software development and analysis skills with practical experience of:
- Java (version 7 or 8)
- User Interfaces
- .Net Framework
- Web Service Client development experience
- JBoss or other application server experience
- Apache Tomcat
This is an excellent opportunity to take a leading role with a global business, offering ample opportunity and support for career development. Please submit your CV today for immediate consideration.