MPS Field Engineer (London Based)
MPS Field Engineer
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced MPS (Managed Print Services) Field Engineer; this is a new position due to our exciting growth plans. The successful candidate will be responsible for servicing and maintaining MFD’s (multi-functional devices) for our customers within the London region.
The role is a field based role covering North London/London. The ideal candidate will be located North London/Enfield area and close to the M25 interchange.
-£27,000 per annum
-Up to £3,000 per annum bonus (upon achievement of KPI’s)
-Company mobile phone
-25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing with length of service
-We also offer other benefits including a Company contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme
Do you have what we are looking for?
- The ideal candidate must have an extensive and proven background within the print industry.
- Ideally have experience of working with Xerox & Sharp MFD’s including fault finding, trouble shooting and maintenance
- Ideally have experience of working with HP & Lexmark MFP’s including fault finding, trouble shooting and maintenance
- Able to assist IT Field Engineers with support issues
- Excellent customer service skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to work under pressure and use your own initiative
37.5 hours per week to be worked between the hours of 9:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday. However, occasional overtime may be required to meet the demands of the business (including weekends).
Applicants must be willing to be enhanced DBS checked.
Applicants must be prepared to travel with occasional overnight stays.
About the Company:
Commercial Group was established in 1991 and has since grown to become the largest independently owned Business Services Group in the UK. Today, comprising of 4 divisions; IT Services, Office Supplies, Interiors and Print, the £39m turnover Company is renowned for delivering superior quality product, service and consultancy to business nationwide.
We are currently embarking on exciting and ambitious growth plans to grow to a turnover of £70m by 2019 so we need talented people to support this growth. We understand that superior performance starts and ends with our people; people with passion who like to make a difference and most importantly love what they do. If you would like to be a part of this exciting journey then we would love to hear from you!