Marketing Strategy & Planning Assistant
Fantastic career opportunity in marketing strategy working for a fast paced global corporate based in their EMEA HQ in Egham.
Our client, a fast paced global corporate, is looking to recruit a Strategy & Planning Business Analyst to assist the departmental General Manager in the development of the EMEA Marketing Strategy. The main function of the role is to help with the planning and management of centrally designed and driven channel promotions and demand generation programmes.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with development of EMEA marketing strategy
- Assist with central channel promo planning, set up and reporting
- Providing support for Marketing Budget Planning
- Assist with marketing KPI reports and produce ongoing progress reports
- Providing support to General Manager in strategic change projects
- Providing support to Marketing Manager in channel marketing initiatives
Candidates should have previous relevant experience in marketing strategy development and planning, handling pricing datasets and working with marketing agencies. You should have strong IT skills, (advanced Excel), strong numeracy skills and be an effective communicator. You will need to be logical, organised and a good team player. The company offers a prestigious working environment, a good range of benefits and plenty on on-site parking.
To apply for this position you must have the right to work in the UK on a long term, permanent basis and live within a 10 mile radius of the location. Egham Employment Agency and Egham Agency Temporary Services Limited are acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role and we regret that we can only respond to those applicants who most closely match the specified criteria.