Customer Service Advisor
Due to ongoing expansion, we are seeking Customer Service Advisors to provide outstanding assistance to contractors in this award winning Challenger Bank. Working sociable hours in friendly offices, not a call centre, you will enjoy up to 23 days holiday + BH's, pension, modern office and great career progression.
Established in 2003, this company has expanded year on year and have exciting plans for growth as the bank continues to move into additional markets. Specialising in Property Lending and Personal saving, they pride themselves on first class assistance to their customers and providing an excellent working environment for their staff with lots of career progression. This role will be situated on the specialist savings team.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will;
- Building relationships with customers with a friendly and positive approach
- Respond to queries via email and telephone
- Fully investigated and resolve queries with full ownership
- Responsible for administration and letter drafting for all savings products and customers
To be successful as a Customer Service Advisor;
- We are interested in seeing candidates with experience as a customer service advisor from a banking telephone based position, call centre or contact centre environment.
- Desire to learn and become an expert in your role
- Passionate to develop your career within a company that values and invests in their employees
Based in Soho London, this is an excellent opportunity to someone looking to develop a career. With a starting basic salary of up to 25,000. Fantastic career opportunities with one of the most exciting names with the challenger bank space.