Operations Team Manager
An Operations Team Manager is being recruited by our client a Banking organisation based in Northamptonshire.
- Lead a processing team in a customer centric environment where staff exceed customer expectations through quality and efficiency of service.
- Overview daily workflow and resource management of team, adhering to service level agreements.
- Lead, direct, develop and coach team members in order to enhance individual and team performance through one to one meetings and robust training plans.
- Ensure adherence to external regulations together with internal policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive a continuous improvement environment which supports capacity creation/efficiencies whilst enhancing the client experience.
- Evaluate and address operational risks within the team.
- Line Management experience
- Leading and managing a team
- Coaching and performance improvement
- Forward Thinking
- Continuous improvement
- Lean skills would be an advantage
- Processing and new account set up
- Knowledge and experience of KYC and banking compliance
The successful candidate will have a thorough and detailed knowledge of banking procedures. You will have proven leadership skills and will have the ability to lead change through others.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Career Progression opportunities
- Onsite Restaurant
- Well Being Days
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Great working environment
For more information please do send over your CV and contact Esther for more information at Satarah Recruitment Limited