Insurance Administrative Support
We are currently recruiting for a very well established insurance organisation, based on the outskirts of Maidstone, that are seeking to recruit an experienced Administrator to join their team.
The role will require you to provide administrative support to SME clients, to assist the Manager with the smooth running of the team and to provide further support to the Account Support team with mid and corporate clients when required.
Duties will include:
- Handle incoming queries and telephone calls
- Post - Open and distribute post in the mornings, franking and bagging post at the end of the day for drop off at the post box
- Ensure systems are regularly updated and data is accurate
- Data entry for renewing or new groups Internal system updates when required
- Scanning of documents/invoices to CLA and shredding of confidential information
- Amendments for SME clients
- As required, make any deletions from schemes (forward continuation letter)
- Add/delete dependants, confirm by letter to client & insurer
- Calculating monthly benefit breakdowns for clients for payroll reporting purposes
- Change of address/group secretary
- Complete annual renewal audits of all groups within the SME portfolio - liaise with the group secretary and insurers to ensure all data is correct
- Check actions daily on system - chase for outstanding information or documentation close action once completed
- Processing of payments and invoices
Skills and experience required
- Previous administration experience is essential
- Experience of insurance administration would be a distinct advantage
- Attention to detail (efficiency with auditing & checking)
- Communication (letters/emails & with account managers/each other)
- Following processes
- Basic maths understanding
If you are shortlisted for an interview you need to be available on Thursday 26th April for interviews.
Apply now for this excellent opportunity!