Due to expansion I am recruiting a Systems Accountant on behalf of a highly successful firm in Oxford.
The successful candidate will hold an Accountancy qualification such as AAT or CIMA. The company will help finance and allow study leave for completion of any modules towards these qualifications if you are part qualified.
The company is currently going through a major systems overhaul, transferring the firm's point of sales systems from Kerridge and Opal to Microsoft Dynamics AX.
Training in the use of Microsoft Dynamics AX will provided to the right candidate as appropriate - and providing they have all the other necessary skills (listed below)
As such the Systems team is seeking a Systems Account to join the team at this exciting and busy time.
They can offer a friendly and supportive team working environment in modern and spacious offices. They also offer a flexible working (based on a 40 hour week contract) as well as the ability to work from home on occasions.
The team has excellent staff retention and offer good benefits such as free on site car parking, subsidised on site gym, 28 days annual leave (incl. Bank Holidays) and full on-going support and sponsorship to add to your relevant qualifications.
Duties will include:
- Producing regular and Ad-Hoc information using:
- Resolving issues with AX - liaising with IT, problem solving
- Administration of BI Mapping tables
- ERP implementation project:
- Maintain & develop Finance Intranet site - DotNetNuke
- Maintain content on Finance Intranet e.g. Department Structure Chart
- Administration of LloydsLink - adding users, amending access, resolving issues
- Financial reconciliations -P&L & BS
- Loading information into Diver - preparing and loading information into BI tool
- Validation of existing sources of information/ organising new sources
- Producing Process maps/ instructions - MS Visio.
- Administer Jedox Budgeting/reporting tool - maintaining elements/dimensions & input/output of data.
Framework/criteria for potential Systems Accountants:
- Ability to quickly learn new applications.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles/ technical knowledge.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Communication and understanding of issues arising.
- Experience of improving processes - creative/analytical.
- Advanced Skills in Office/Reporting/administering systems.
- Experience of implementing systems.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure.
- Experience of documenting change/processes.
- Attention to detail/ accuracy/ sense checking.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80947224