Part Time Bookkeeper - Leatherhead, Surrey
Our client is a 19 Partner firm based in Leatherhead, Surrey who are looking for a Part Time Bookeeper to join their dynamic & expanding team. The ideal candidate to join their team will have the passion to develop and grow their career, along with a strong sense of commitment.
The role is 25 hours a week with the predominant hours being 9am-3pm.
Roles & Responsibilities of Part Time Bookkeeper - Leatherhead, Surrey
- The accurate reporting of capital and income transactions to include:
- The accurate data entry of contract notes, dividend and interest vouchers to produce such reports
- Processing transactions on a daily basis
- The production of end of year reports
- The reconciliation of year end reports to external investment reports received
- Checking and clearing any discrepancies by way of published information reviews
- Liaison with the tax department staff over queries
- The assistance of forecasted numbers required on request for tax planning purposes
- Other adhoc data input duties as required
The ideal candidate for this Part Time Bookkeeper - Leatherhead, Surrey
- Personable, helpful and able to work effectively in a team
- Be demonstrably and consistently accurate and have the desire to always produce work of the highest quality
- Be computer literate and able to work at speed
- Be well organised and able to juggle different priorities
- Have the confidence to engage with staff of all levels
- Ideally have some prior bookkeeping skills, although this is not essential
- Have minimum GCSE grade B (or equivalent) in Maths and English
What's on offer?
£17,000-£25,000 dependant on experience (pro rata)
Insite Recruitment Bookkeeper refer a friend scheme
Do you know a Bookkeeper or someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Insite Recruitment, who we subsequently place, we will send you a £250 retail gift voucher!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80947775