Accounts Payable Assistant
A broad Accounts Payable position within a well established Law firm in East London.
This provides the platform for an individual from a legal or professional services background, to work within a large Accounts Payable team.
The client is a leading Law firm situated in London that covers a variety of legal services. With multiple offices worldwide and revenue over £80 million, this firm is held in very high esteem.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Processing the firms invoices
- Matching, batching and coding
- Carrying out the weekly BACS run
- Setting up standing orders, direct debits and adhoc payments
- Processing credit card expenses
- Posting weekly catering recharges
- Liaising with the Accounting team
The successful candidate will have:
- Worked previously in professional services or a law firm
- Familiarity with Aderant (or similar) accounting systems will be a benefit
- Worked for a couple of years in a transnational role
- Familiarity with online banking systems
- Strong Microsoft office skills
Salary of up to £29,000
25 days holiday
Working hours of 9:30am - 5:30pm
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80945617