Systems Engineer Linux Start-up
Systems Engineer (Linux IaC Python Security microservices Debian Linux). Take on a technically challenging and stimulating role at a fast growing digital identification start-up.
As a Systems Engineer you’ll focus on ensuring that core production systems are kept safe and up to date, including hardware and software in production data centres; protecting what will soon become the “biggest honeypot in the world for hackers”.
You’ll help design and implement the platform and management infrastructure, with an emphasis on security, resource isolation, deployment automation, redundancy and high-availability. Other responsibilities will include implementing a lightweight monitoring, auditing and logging dashboard of all hardware, logical systems and software services.
Offices based in the City with a sociable, collaborative team environment with casual dress code. Excellent career growth opportunities.
- Strong Linux skills, preferably Debian based systems
- Good understanding of Linux based firewalls and server hardening
- Good scripting skills (Python, bash)
- Advocate of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and automation wherever possible (experience with tools such as SaltStack, Puppet, Chef or Ansible)
- As well as all the above you’re just a generally nice person with a passion for technology who wants to work with other likeminded individuals within a collaborative team environment
As a Systems Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £60k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call 020 7090 2575 to find out more about this Systems Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80948084