Credit Control Manager
Our client is an Owner Managed company looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their finance team on a permanent basis. You will join a friendly team in the finance department, reporting into the Financial Controller, supervising 2 staff in the office while getting hands on with Credit Control duties.
Main Duties Include:
- Chasing overdue customer payments by phone/email
- Resolving queries both internal and external
- Reducing Debtor Days/Overall Debt
- Credit checks for potential new/existing customers
- Reviewing Credit Limits for existing Customers
- Providing monthly reports on overdue debts to Management
- Supervising and supporting 2 members of staff
- Month End Reporting & Close Down
- Support sales, service delivery and sales administration in the enforcement of credit control policies
- Build internal and external relationships
- Assist with other areas of the team/business as arising
Experience required for the role;
- Proven success in Credit Control - minimum 3 year's experience
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Supervisory experience or have the skills and desire to develop into that role
- Competent in using Excel
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-moving, friendly team with great opportunities!
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with a positive attitude to join the team. You must be able to work well in a team and independently, have experience in Credit Control and be proactive within the team.
Please send your CV to for immediate consideration.
Amy Braithwaite 01772 914121
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80939282