Full Stack Developer C# HTML5 React Hedge Fund
Full Stack Developer (C# HTML5 React) London to £90k
Full Stack Developer / .Net Developer (C# .Net F# Multi-threading WPF HTML5 React NoSQL). Hedge Fund that invests in the sports betting markets is seeking a technologist Full Stack Developer to design and develop real-time, high frequency trading applications. You’ll have a great deal of autonomy, liaising with the business and working across the full development lifecycle as well as front to back utilising HTML5 and React on the front end.
The company is technology driven; you’ll be working with modern software development practices such as Agile TDD with Unit testing within a distributed systems, microservices architecture.
Fantastic offices based in a vibrant area of North London with in-house gym and steam room, games room with pool tables and dart boards, library and free high quality catering (breakfast, lunch, dinner) from the onsite chef.
- Expert level C# design and development skills
- Experience of working with event streams and event sourcing (EventStore, Kafka, NoSQL)
- Web Technologies (Restful APIs, WebSockets)
- Front End development skills, happy to learn React
- Advocate of Agile TDD with strong Unit testing experience
- Collaborative team member with excellent communication skills
As a Full Stack Developer / .Net Developer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £90k) plus bonus and benefits.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2595 for a confidential discussion about this Full Stack Developer / .Net Developer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80940036