Our client is a rapidly growing Financial Services organisation in Liverpool city centre. Due to expansion, they require an experienced Reconciliations Clerk to join their growing Finance team.
Our client requires a candidate with advanced Excel skills, who questions what they see and is a natural problem solver.
The Reconciliations Clerk will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Dealing with high volumes of data
- Excellent attention for detail
- Strong Excel skills- ability to use and create v-lookups, pivot tables and formulas
- Working to strict deadlines
- Problem solving and investigative work regarding cash allocation
- Ad hoc project work
- Proven previous experience dealing with complex, high volume reconciliations
- Advanced Excel skills which will include Pivots, V-lookups, Formula Building and Summifs
- Strong academic background
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good problem solving abilities
This is an exciting time to join the team at a well-established Liverpool business during a period of growth and success.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80937666