A technology company based in Glasgow is seeking an experienced Finance Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to secure a role where you will be able to work with autonomy and deliver results that will have a positive impact on the company.
This key focus of this hands on role is to deliver effective financial and management accounting and reporting for the company.
As Finance Manager your duties will include:
· Taking responsibility for the financial controls and systems for the company
· Leading a small finance team
· Preparing budgets and forecasts
· Liaising with auditors
· Preparing reports for the Board
The successful Finance Manager will be:
· A qualified accountant
· Driven to produce high quality and insightful accounting information
· Confident leading and mentoring a small team
· Commercially aware
To indicate your interest in this Finance Manager role please apply now with your current CV and we will be in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80941651