Teacher of English
Department: Community Services
Closing Date:Thursday 03May 2018
Teacher ofEnglish based atHermitage Academy. This is apermanent postfor14 hours per week.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority, the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted, are to perform such tasks as the Headteacher shall direct, having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload related to the main job activities.
Any applicant, who is not currently registered with the General Teaching Council for Scotland (GTCS), should include evidence of a pending application with this regulatory body with their application.
The work pattern isThursday andFriday.
Applicants should note that:
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- The salary shown is the full-time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked.
How to apply:
For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact
- Robert Williamson, Head Teacher
- Telephone01436 672145
- Email :
- ReferenceARB03081 / CME08178
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80946548