HR Systems Analyst
My client is a leading UK asset management firm based in Central London. They are looking for an HR Systems Analyst for a 6 month FTC to join their busy and dynamic team during the implementation of their new HRIS system. As the HR Systems Analyst, your responsibilities will include the development and maintenance of the HR system, ensuring security and integrity of all the data in addition to the wider reporting of the HR management information across the business.
Other key responsibilities for this HR Systems Analyst include:
- Maintenance of the HR Systems and production and distribution of management information
- Act as systems expert, providing specialist knowledge to all users, providing resolutions where necessary
- Troubleshoot any reported system problems, escalating where necessary
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the organisations' system
- Undertake the system upgrade testing
- Support the Reward team in ad hoc projects
The ideal candidate for this HR Systems Analyst role will have advanced Excel skills with a proven background working with HR Systems, ideally supporting end-users and managers. You will have excellent analytical experience and high attention to detail with a diplomatic approach to changing workloads. Knowledge of HRIS System iTrent would be advantageous.
To be considered for this role, please apply accordingly.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80938917