ICT teacher needed for Bolton School
An opportunity has arisen with Prospero Teaching for an outstanding teacher of ICT, holding Qualified Teacher Status, to join one of our partner schools in Bolton. This school is one of a number of very high performing schools and a proven track record of sustained improvement.
The Governing Body is now seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher of ICT. Improving progress and raising attainment in ICT at all levels are key challenges for the school.
Applications are invited from successful ICT Teachers who can demonstrate the ability to:
* Enable pupils to achieve the highest possible standards
* Work motivationally within a team of staff
* Raise attainment in ICT at all levels
* Inspire students to love the subject through outstanding teaching
* Work effectively with staff, parents and the community
The successful candidate will be required to have experience of teaching KS3 and KS4 and have an understanding of new curriculum developments for teaching ICT.
* Teachers who hold a Current Enhanced *DBS (or will be happy to apply for one)
* Teachers with a minimum of 6 weeks recent teaching experience in the UK which can be referenced.
* Teachers with the ability to work across all Key Stages and are able to demonstrate good behavioural management skills.
This vacancy is being advertised by Prospero Teaching Manchester. The services advertised by Prospero Teaching, in this instance are those of an employment business.
*You will be required to fully cooperate with criminal disclosure checks in order to be considered for this position
Prospero Teaching is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If you would like to apply for this role please email Stacey at or call 0161 393 6725
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80939420