Accounts and Reconciliations Clerk
An opportunity has arisen working for a large and highly successful company in South Bristol they have excellent on site facilities including a subsidised restaurant and an on site gym.
You will be working in the Reconciliations Team and this would suit people that are looking to start their career in accounts, you may have recently graduated and starting your AAT but looking to gain more experience. You must be at intermediate level on Excel. The role will focus around reconciliations, cash reconciliations and reporting. See below for key responsibilities:
- Ensure all assets are reconciled fully, accurately and within the prescribed timescales
- Identify and escalate all reconciliation discrepancies in accordance with the relevant policy and/or regulatory guidelines
- Monitor and follow up discrepancies that are being investigated by other internal business units or third parties through to satisfactory resolution
- Meet standards and deadlines established by the direct line manager
- Adhere to procedures while also focusing on improving efficiency's within the established tasks
- All procedures carried out have up to date process notes in line with any changes to working practice
- Liaise with other departments within the company in order to understand and resolve differences
- Take ownership and be able to respond to queries on the accounts from within the company as well as other areas of the business
- Comply with operational risk and regulatory Control policies and procedures, make sure any breaches to regulations are reported
This role is a 12 month FTC so we are looking for candidates that can start at short notice. If interested in this role then please apply now.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80939566