My client is seeking an experienced Credit Controller with a can do attitude, excellent attention to details and strong excel skills. This is an excellent opportunity to join a large organization based in Staines with good progression.
- Collect outstanding debts within credit terms and ensure all activity is logged on system
- Understanding clients financial situation and ensuring payment plans are set up to maximise collections
- Cash allocation
- Query resolution
- Client database maintenance
- Escalating debt to legal status when required
- Regular meetings with management and to review and resolve debt
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Ability to gauge different situations and behave accordingly
- Good numeracy skills
- Ability to explain financial issues to others in a simple yet direct manner
Please note, this position is based in Staines.
Please only apply if you live within a commutable distance. Please submit your CV in word format.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80927917