Key Stage 2 Teacher - Hounslow
Are you a newly qualified teacher looking to secure yourself a KS2 teaching position?
Would you like to work in an Ofsted rated 'Good' school in the heart of Hounslow?
Or, are you an experienced KS2 teacher looking for a new position for September 2018?
- KS2 Class teaching position
- Experienced or NQTs
- Paid to MPS / UPS scale
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- September 2018
- Primary Teacher
Academics are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated Key Stage 2 teacher to join a supportive, energetic and friendly teaching team. At this fantastic primary School the teachers are valued and they strive to ensure that they have a good work life balance. They are looking for a team member who is passionate about delivering quality teaching for all pupils. The successful candidate will join an excellent team of dedicated professionals who are fully committed to ensuring the best for all pupils.
The school can offer you:
- A supportive ethos where your contributions will be valued and actively encouraged.
* A friendly team of enthusiastic colleagues, and a commitment to your on-going professional development.
* An attractive working environment with excellent facilities, well behaved children and supportive families.
* A chance to make a difference and to further develop the already good practice both within the school and the wider network of our multi-academy trust.
* Enhanced maternity and sickness entitlement.
* Strong partnerships which enable collaborative working across a number of schools.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be prepared to work hard and respond positively to the challenges of day to day school life.
* Be innovative and creative in their teaching.
* Have a strong belief in team work and the ability to work collaboratively to share good practice.
* Positively promote inclusion and have high expectations for all children.
* Be Self-aware, reflective and keen to improve their practice with high aspirations both for themselves, their children and the school.
If you feel this position would suit you or somebody that you know, please send over a copy of your CV to or call 0203 031 4862
Education and Training Education and Training Education and Training
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80931218