Are you a time served engineer? Fully skilled miller/turner?
Are you a team player with a flexible approach to work?
My client is looking to expand their current team at their Crewe site, as a permanent member of staff you will be working within standard operating procedures with very small components, ensuring the highest quality, customer focus and safety at all times.
The ideal candidate will
- Be open to varied shift pattern
- Have previous experience with XYZ Protatraks/Bridgeport milling machine, also lathes, manual, NC and CNC.
- Ideally be familiar with Scientific work.
- Be a team player
- Have great attention to detail and accuracy
- Be punctual and have an impeccable attendance record
This is a great opportunity to secure well paid employment for a company who specialize in sub contract machining, with a great salary and an opportunity to work for a reputable company where you will never be 'just a number'.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80944309