Fund Finance Manager - Property Funds
Fund Finance Manager - Property Funds. Our Client is a global real estate investment company who have been operating for over a century. This global award winning real estate business has over £250 billion worth of assets. They are currently looking to take on a Fund Finance Manager specialising in property funds. This role will involve providing accounting, financial reporting and oversight services in relation to the directly-held UK real estate assets.
- Reviewing quarterly financial reporting and disclosures under IFRS and FRS102 for the UK property assets for submission to the Finance team.
- Managing and reviewing the provision of data and financial reporting to support compliance with Solvency II.
- Reviewing monthly trial balance reporting and quarterly additional disclosure information under IFRS and FRS102.
- Reviewing monthly financial controls performed by Senior Associates and reviewing quarterly financial data, including challenging numbers and detailed analytical review.
- Ensuring compliance of the financial reporting processes with the Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) legislation, and evidencing of completion of SOX controls; and with Senior Accounting Officer (SAO) legislation.
- Reviewing and improving existing reporting processes to enhance the robustness of procedures and controls, especially in relation to SOX and SAO requirements.
- Directly responsible for managing two Senior Associates.
- Ensuring adequate training is in place within the team.
- Providing cover to Managers responsible for the financial reporting for other parts of the property portfolio.
The Person must be an ACA/ACCA qualified accountant with sound technical accounting including knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS. Experience of working within real estate and specifically in fund accounting is essential. The successful applicant will have a proven track record of managing and leading a small team. Working knowledge of Yardi, QUBE, MRI or similar system and HFM reporting system would be an advantage but is not a necessity. Excellent organisational, prioritisation and analytical skills are needed. There is a great growth potential within this company and it would add great value to your career.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80938507