We are pleased to offer you an exciting opportunity to join Chartered Accountancy firm which specialise within the areas of technology, media and creative Sectors.
You will be responsible for assisting the team with managing the payroll for a large portfolio of clients which is steadily growing.
Your main duties will include:-
- Managing the month end payroll process for all of the payroll clients
- Processing auto-enrolment and submitting data to pension providers.
- Responding to client queries
- Practice Management and correspondence with HMRC.
- Assisting the accounts team with bookkeeping and preparation of year end accounts.
- Previous payroll and bookkeeping experience essential
- Previous experience working within a practice desirable
- Experience of using Brightpay and Xero preferred.
- Ability to work closely with the partners and within a small team.
The client is offering the opportunity to work remotely from home however you will be required to travel into London for team and client meetings once a week. This role would suit a self-starter who is seeking the opportunity build upon their existing exisiting skill experience within a practice firm. Client is recruiting this position to start immediately for six months with a view to be made permanent.
Please quote JO0000042744 when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within finance & accountancy recruitment. Areas of expertise include HR, Compliance, pensions and benefits and procurement.
We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80944285