Upper KS2 Literacy Lead
Upper KS2 + Literacy Lead
Are you looking for a good school with outstanding features?
Are you looking for a leadership role?
Do you have a passion for KS2 and enhancing outcomes for children in this phase?
- Upper KS2 + Literacy Lead
- Inner London Scale
- London Borough of Wandsworth
- September 2018
Our client school is a popular one form entry school. We are working with the head teacher to secure an Upper KS2 teacher + Literacy Lead to join their school from September 2018.
About the school
- 225 pupils on role
- Well- resourced classrooms with modern facilities
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Excellent support from the current senior leadership team
- Diverse intake of children
- Ideally previous experience of coordinating a subject
- At least two years' experience teaching within KS2
- Be able to demonstrate good - outstanding teaching practice and visible strengths in KS2
- Have a recognised teaching qualification - PCGE with QTS or Bachelor of Education.
If you are successful in your application you will have the opportunity to lead Literacy across the school, work with committed staff, eager and enthusiastic pupils teach in a stimulating learning environment.
The ultimate candidate will have an excellent understanding of the teaching and learning of children in KS2, have a strong background in Literacy, have the ability to inspire and motivate their colleagues, will have high expectations of attainment and behaviour and would like to play a key role as part of the leadership team of the school.
If you feel you meet this criteria and are interested in this Upper KS2 + Literacy Lead position, please send your CV to Nurani at Reeson Education ASAP.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80944594