Case Handler - Annuities
Our 'Big 4' client are recruiting experienced Case Handlers (PPI, Mortgage, Arrears, PBA, General Banking Complaints etc) to join a new remediation project based in Crawley. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a technical review project run by a global professional services organisation.
Start Date: 7 May 2018
Rate: £170.00 per day
Duration: 12 months
Commitment to the duration of the contract is expected
The role will involve:
- Reviewing past sales of Annuities
- Reviewing relevant evidence including call transcripts/written communications and then arriving at a balanced judgement
- Providing a high quality and comprehensive rationale for decisions
- Focus on good customer outcomes and treating customers fairly.
- Using a variety of in house systems to collate & manage data.
- 6 months + experience in Financial Services, ideally within a past business review or complaint handling project
- Ability to demonstrate decision making using a holistic approach.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work to achieve quality and productivity targets in a pressured environment
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient letter writing skills
- Strong literacy, numeracy and communication skills.
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office, in particular Word & Excel IT literate.
- Professionalism, empathy and integrity.
Desirable only (not a pre-requisite to be considered)
- Relevant qualifications e.g. CF/FPC, R04 Level 4 Diploma (or working towards)
- Knowledge of Annuities & Financial Services Regulation.
- Fortnightly payment schedule
- Ongoing Contractor Support & Feedback sessions
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80932070